FAST AND FEMALE SUMMITS
The Fast and Female Summit is the ultimate, full day conference for girls (ages 8 to 18), parents and coaches involved in all sports. As part of our Summits, participants get to meet many inspirational female athletes including at least one Olympic medalist and they take part in empowering activities for the mind, body and soul.
Summits are full day events and cover the following activities:
- Check in (girls are split by age group 8-11, 12-14 and 15+ and they stay with their respective peers for the entire day), Parents and coaches get separate seminars as well on sport psychology, coaching the female athlete, and presentations by notable coaches and parents of athletes
- Leadership and team building stations
- Dryland component (multi sport skill development)
- Sport psychology presentation
- Sport nutrition presentation
- Buff Awards of Excellence presentations
- Inspirational presentation by the ambassador(s)
- Fun and social activity (dance, dream big craft projects, yoga, or video making depending on the age group)
- Autograph signing
As part of our Summit events, each female youth receives a Fast and Female t-shirt.
On average, each Summit event reaches between 100-150 girls.
Our goal is to eventually offer at least one Summit in each Canadian province per year. To get involved in the planning of a Summit, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Fast and Female Summits