Spin Sisters Power HourDate/Time
Date(s) - June 24th, 2013
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Time to round up the little sisters in your life and sign them up for The Spin Sisters Power Hour on Monday June 24 at Pure Cycle from 6:30-8:30pm.
Spin Sisters President Cindy Spence will lead the girls through an interactive lecture style format. The girls will learn what to bring in your pack on a ride, ride etiquette, and challenge the girls with some fun strength exercises. Erik Larson, manager at Pure Cycle, will help empower the girls with some bike knowledge during his discussion on bike maintenance. To conclude the Power Hour we want to inspire the girls with a video of some amazing female athletes representing the sport of mountain biking.
Girls should be dressed in comfortable clothing ready to move and stretch as well bring a yoga mat to sit on for the session. During this private function Pure Cycle will have staff available to answer any bike related questions and give you the opportunity to do some shopping at a discounted rate!!
This is a free event but you will be required to make a $20 deposit on Zone 4 to hold your spot. It will be returned to you when you show up at the event! There are only 30 spots so sign up as soon as possible!!
For more information on Spin Sisters, visit www.spinsisters.ca
- Champ Chat - Cable, WI (USA) - February 25th, 2018 - 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Champ Chat - Craftsbury, VT (USA) - March 21st, 2018 - 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Girl's Run - Canmore (AB) - Saturday - May 26th, 2018 - 7:30 am - 9:00 am
- Girl's Run - Canmore (AB) - Sunday - May 27th, 2018 - 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- Girl's Run - Vancouver (BC) - August 12th, 2018 - 8:30 am - 10:00 am
- Summit 2018 - Calgary (AB) - October 21st, 2018 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm