Champ Chat – Toronto (ON)Date/Time
Date(s) - September 30th, 2018
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
North Toronto Collegiate Institute
Join us for a day of empowerment through sports in Toronto! Hosted by the North Toronto Basketball Association, this Champ Chat includes an inspirational Chat and Q&A with our Fast and Female Ambassadors, yoga, autographs, and more! Participants will enjoy high quality face-to-face time with female athlete role models.
The goals of Champ Chats are:
- Socialize in a non-competitive environment.
- Be inspired by female role models.
- Experience and encourage varied physical literacy.
- Have fun! Celebrate girls and women in sport.
- Keep girls healthy, happy, and active in sports.
Fast and Female Ambassadors: Ambassadors to be announced
WHEN: Sunday, September 30th, 2018 from 10:00am – 2:00pm EDT
WHERE: North Toronto Collegiate Institute 17 Broadway Ave, Toronto ON, M4P 1T7
WHO: Girls ages 8-18 years old
COST: $0 – Complimentary thanks to our generous presenting partners!
- Online registration closes Friday, Sept 28th at 11:59pm ET.
REGISTRATION INCLUDES: Fast and Female L.L.Bean Technical T-shirt, Healthy Snack, Fast and Female Autographed Poster, A grab bag full of goodies, Entry to win AMAZING raffle prizes through generous donations from local partners
CHAMP CHAT SCHEDULE:
- 9:30am – Check-in / Registration / Icebreakers
- 10:00am – Welcome to Fast and Female / Introduce Ambassadors / Group Photo
- 10:45am – Physical Activity Circuit with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 11:45am – Snack Break
- 12:00pm – Inspirational Chat and Q&A with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 12:45pm – Break
- 1:00pm – Yoga / Dance Session
- 1:30pm – Autographs & Photos
- 2:00pm – Event Conclusion
WHAT TO BRING:
- A friend with you!
- Water bottle and healthy snacks
- Active clothing and gym shoes
- Yoga mat (optional)
Donate Today! Please consider making a donation to support Fast and Female Canada programs. Visit www.fastandfemale.com/donatenow for more details.