Champ Chat – Saskatoon (SK)Date/Time
Date(s) - September 9th, 2018
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
SaskTel Sports Centre
Join us for an afternoon of empowerment through sports! This Champ Chat includes an inspirational chat and Q&A with our Fast and Female Ambassadors, autographs, and more! Participants will enjoy high quality face-to-face time with female athlete role models.
The goals of Champ Chats are: 1) Socialize in a non-competitive environment. 2) Be inspired by female role models. 3) Experience and encourage varied physical literacy.4) Have fun! Celebrate girls and women in sport. 5) Keep girls healthy, happy, and active in sports.
Fast and Female Ambassadors:
- Brittany Hudak – Para Nordic, 2X Paralympian (2014 Sochi & 2018 PyeongChang BRONZE Medalist) @HudakBrittany
- Jaime Boyer (nee Cruickshank) – Bobsleigh, Olympian (2006 Turin) @sweetpeajaimec
- Darcy Ratt – Lacrosse, Certified Coach
- Taryn Larson – Lacrosse, Certified Coach and Referee
- Wendy Stevenson – Self Defense Instructor
WHEN: Sunday, September 9th, 2018 from 11am – 4pm MT (registration starts at 10:30am)
WHERE: SaskTel Sports Centre 150 Nelson Rd, Saskatoon, SK S7S1P5
WHO: Girls ages 8-18 years old
COST: up to 100 complimentary tickets
- Online registration closes September 1st at 11:59pm MT.
REGISTRATION INCLUDES: Fast and Female L.L.Bean Technical T-shirt, Healthy Snack, Fast and Female Autographed Poster
CHAMP CHAT SCHEDULE:
- 10:30am – Check-in / Registration / Welcome Words / Introductions
- 11:00am – Activity #1 – Agility with Olympian Jaime Boyer (nee Cruickshank)
- 12:00pm – Activity #2 – Self-Defense with Instructor Wendy Stevenson
- 1:00pm – Lunch + Inspirational Chat with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 1:40pm – Activity #3 – Lacrosse with Coaches: Taryn Larson & Darcy Ratt
- 2:45pm – Activity #4 – Wheelchair Sports with ParalympianBrittany Hudak
- 3:45pm – Autographs & Photos
- 4:00pm – Event Conclusion
WHAT TO BRING:
- A friend with you!
- Water bottle and healthy snacks
- Active clothing and gym shoes
Donate Today! Please consider making a donation to support Fast and Female Canada programs. Visit www.fastandfemale.com/donatenow for more details.