Champ Chat – Waterloo (ON)Date/Time
Date(s) - October 14th, 2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Rim Park Waterloo
Fast and Female Champ Chat presented by Ringette Ontario:
Join us for an afternoon of empowerment through sports in Waterloo! Hosted by Ringette Ontario, this Champ Chat includes an inspirational Chat and Q&A with our Fast and Female Ambassadors, yoga, autographs, and more! Participants will enjoy high quality face-to-face time with female athlete role models.
The goals of Champ Chats are:
- Socialize in a non-competitive environment.
- Be inspired by female role models.
- Experience and encourage varied physical literacy.
- Have fun! Celebrate girls and women in sport.
- Keep girls healthy, happy, and active in sports.
Fast and Female Ambassadors:
- Ambassador list coming soon!
WHEN: Sunday, October 14th, 2018 from 9:00am – 1:00pm EST
WHERE: Rim Park Waterloo, 2001 University Avenue East, Waterloo ON, N2K 4K4
WHO: Girls ages 8-18 years old
- Online registration closes Friday, October 12th at 11:59pm EST. Day of event registration is $35
- Fast and Female L.L.Bean Technical T-shirt
- Healthy Snack
- Fast and Female Autographed Poster
CHAMP CHAT SCHEDULE:
- 8:30am – Check-in / Registration / Icebreakers
- 9:00am – Welcome to Fast and Female / Introduce Ambassadors / Group Photo
- 9:45am – Physical Activity Circuit with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 10:45am – Snack Break
- 11:00am – Inspirational Chat and Q&A with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 11:45am – Break
- 12:00pm – Yoga / Dance Session
- 12:30pm – Autographs & Photos
- 1:00pm – Event Conclusion
WHAT TO BRING:
- A friend with you!
- Water bottle and healthy snacks
- Active clothing and gym shoes
- Yoga mat (optional)
Donate Today! Please consider making a donation to support Fast and Female Canada programs. Visit www.fastandfemale.com/donatenow for more details.