Champ Chat – Montreal (QC)Date/Time
Date(s) - May 11th, 2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
District Elite Performance Center
Fast and Female Champ Chat presented by ESIM (Excellence Sportive D’lile de Montreal) & District Elite in Dorval, Quebec
Join us for an afternoon of empowerment through sports in Montreal, QC! This Champ Chat includes an inspirational Chat and Q&A with our Fast and Female Ambassadors, yoga, autographs, and more! Participants will enjoy high-quality face-to-face time with female athlete role models.
The goals of Champ Chats are:
- Socialize in a non-competitive environment.
- Be inspired by female role models.
- Experience and encourage varied physical literacy.
- Have fun! Celebrate girls and women in sport.
- Keep girls healthy, happy, and active in sports.
Fast and Female Ambassadors: list coming soon!
- Interested in being an ambassador for this event? Please e-mail us at email@example.com
WHEN: Saturday, May 11th, 2019 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm EST
WHERE: District Elite Performance Center, 2101 Trans Canada Route, Dorval, QC H9P 1J1
WHO: Girls ages 8-13 years old
COST: Complimentary Tickets (free)
- Online registration closes Thursday, May 9th at 11:59 pm MST.
- Fast and Female T-shirt
- Healthy Snack
- Fast and Female Autographed Poster
CHAMP CHAT SCHEDULE:
- 12:30pm – Check-in / Registration / Icebreakers
- 1:00pm – Welcome to Fast and Female / Introduce Ambassadors / Group Photo
- 1:20pm – Physical Activity Circuit with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 2:20pm – Snack Break
- 2:30pm – Inspirational Chat and Q&A with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 3:00pm – Break
- 3:15pm – Yoga / Dance Session
- 3:45pm – Autographs & Photos
- 4:00pm – Event Conclusion
WHAT TO BRING:
- A friend with you!
- Water bottle and healthy snacks
- Active clothing and gym shoes
- Yoga mat (optional)
Thank you to the following sponsors in making this event possible: