Champ Chat – Lethbridge (AB)Date/Time
Date(s) - May 26th, 2018
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Chinook High School
Fast and Female Champ Chat presented by Lethbridge Sport Council and Alberta Sport Development Centre South West (ASDCSW) in Lethbridge, Alberta
Join us for a morning of empowerment through sports during our Champ Chat at Chinook High School! This Champ Chat includes an inspirational Chat and Q&A with our Fast and Female Ambassadors, phyiscal activity sessions, yoga, autographs, and more! Participants will enjoy high quality face-to-face time with female athlete role models.
The goals of Champ Chats are:
- Socialize in a non-competitive environment.
- Be inspired by female role models.
- Experience and encourage varied physical literacy.
- Have fun! Celebrate girls and women in sport.
- Keep girls healthy, happy, and active in sports.
Fast and Female Ambassadors:
- Full Ambassador list coming soon!
- Confirmed: Ashley Steacy
WHEN: Saturday, May 26th, 2018 from 9:00am – 12:30pm MDT
WHERE: Chinook High School 259 Britannia Blvd. West. Lethbridge, AB T1J 4A3
WHO: Girls ages 8-14 years old
- Online registration closes Thursday, May 24th at 11:59pm MDT. Day of event registration is $25
- If the registration fee is a barrier for a participant, please email email@example.com to make arrangements for a complimentary ticket
- Fast and Female L.L.Bean Technical T-shirt
- Healthy Snack
- Fast and Female Autographed Poster
CHAMP CHAT SCHEDULE:
- 8:30am – Check-in / Registration / Icebreakers
- 9:00am – Welcome to Fast and Female / Introduce Ambassadors / Group Photo
- 9:15am – Physical Activity Circuit with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 10:15am – Snack Break
- 10:30am – Inspirational Chat and Q&A with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 11:15am – Break
- 11:30am – Yoga / Dance Session
- 12:00pm – Autographs & Photos
- 12:30pm – Event Conclusion
WHAT TO BRING:
- A friend with you (send them the registration link)!
- Water bottle and extra healthy snacks
- Active clothing and gym shoes
- Yoga mat (optional)
Donate Today! Please consider making a donation to support Fast and Female Canada programs. Visit www.fastandfemale.com/donatenow for more details.