Champ Chat – Oro Station (ON)Date/Time
Date(s) - June 16th, 2018
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Hardwood Ski and Bike
Fast and Female Champ Chat presented by Garneau, Mountain Bike Ontario, Ontario Trillium Foundation, OCA, and Pulse Racing in Oro Station, Ontario
Join us for an afternoon of empowerment through sports during our Champ Chat at Hardwood Ski & Bike! This Champ Chat includes an inspirational Chat and Q&A with our Fast and Female Ambassadors, physical activity sessions, yoga, autographs, and more! Participants will enjoy high quality face-to-face time with female athlete role models.
The goals of Champ Chats are:
- Socialize in a non-competitive environment.
- Be inspired by female role models.
- Experience and encourage varied physical literacy.
- Have fun! Celebrate girls and women in sport.
- Keep girls healthy, happy, and active in sports.
Fast and Female Ambassadors:
- Haley Smith – MTB (2018 Commonwealth Games Bronze)
- Jessica Tudos – Canadian Olympic Gymnast 1984
- Katelyn Ayers – Track/XC Running
- Zoe Mackintosh – McMaster University Varsity Volleyball Team Captain
- Ruby West – Cyclocross (U23 National Champion)
- Jenn Jackson – Nordic Skiing & MTB (U23 National Champion)
- Tess Wortley – Nordic Skiing
- Erica Leonard – MTB & Road Cycling
- Sarah Fabbro – MTB
- Sidney McGill – MTB & Cyclocross
- Laurie Arsenault – MTB
- Soren Meeuwisse – MTB
WHEN: Saturday, June 16th, 2018 from 12:00pm – 4:00pm EST
WHERE: Hardwood Ski & Bike – 402 Old Barrie Road West, Oro Station, ON L0L 2E0
WHO: Girls ages 8-14 years old
- Online registration closes Thursday, June 14th at 11:59pm EST. Day of event registration is $25
- If the registration fee is a barrier for a participant, please email email@example.com to make arrangements for a complimentary ticket
- Fast and Female L.L.Bean Technical T-shirt
- Healthy Snack
- Fast and Female Autographed Poster
CHAMP CHAT SCHEDULE:
- 11:30am – Check-in / Registration / Icebreakers
- 12:00pm – Welcome to Fast and Female / Introduce Ambassadors / Group Photo
- 12:30pm – Physical Activity Circuit with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 1:30pm – Snack Break
- 1:45pm – Inspirational Chat and Q&A with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 2:45pm – Break
- 3:00pm – Yoga / Dance Session
- 3:30pm – Autographs & Photos
- 4:00pm – Event Conclusion
WHAT TO BRING:
- A friend with you (send them the registration link)!
- Water bottle and extra healthy snacks
- Active clothing and gym shoes
- Yoga mat (optional)
Donate Today! Please consider making a donation to support Fast and Female Canada programs. Visit www.fastandfemale.com/donatenow for more details.