Fast and Female Winter Extreme Champ Camp – The First Ever!Date/Time
Date(s) - October 20th, 2013
12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Fast and Female is proud to partner with the Canadian Ski Patrol to present an afternoon of athletic inspiration and fun hosted by 2010 Canadian Ski Olympian, Georgia Simmerling and professional sailing athlete, Isabella Bertold.
When: October 20, 2013 from 12:30-4pm
Where: The Pacific National Exhibition of Vancouver, in conjunction with the 2013 Winter Extreme Ski and Board Swap
Schedule: Welcome activities, group bonding, ambassador intros, athletic fun, inspirational stories, yoga presented by Lululemon and a goodbye hug!
Who: Girls 9-19 who love skiing, snowboarding or sports! All abilities welcome, invite your friends too!
Hosts: Georgia Simmerling, 2013 Winter Olympian who competed in Alpine Skiing, now on the Canadian Ski Cross National Team AND Isabella Bertold, professional sailor who is currently ranked 3rd in the WORLD!
RSVP: Pre-register to receive a limited edition Fast and Female Winter Extreme Champ Camp T-shirt!
- Girl's Run - Canmore (AB) - Saturday - May 26th, 2018 - 8:00 am - 9:30 am
- Champ Chat - Lethbridge (AB) - May 26th, 2018 - 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Girl's Run - Canmore (AB) - Sunday - SOLD OUT - May 27th, 2018 - 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- Champ Chat - Oro Station (ON) - June 16th, 2018 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Summit 2018 - Calgary (AB) - October 21st, 2018 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm