Fast and Female Power Hour, Milton, ONDate/Time
Date(s) - October 4th, 2014
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join the Tornado Triathlon Club in Milton, ON
for a Fast and Female Power Hour presented by BUFF
The activity will feature a fun morning of dryland and inspiration with international triathlon star Joanna Brown.
A member of Canada’s National Triathlon Team since 2011, Joanna has been competing in triathlon since the age of 15. Originally from Carp, Ontario, Joanna trains full time while attending the University of Guelph to study Marketing Management. Years of hard work and dedication have lead her to two world championship medals and multiple national titles. Joanna’s goals for the future include the 2015 Pan American Games in Toronto and the 2016 Olympics in Brazil.
September 30, 2014.
Information and registration contact:
- Champ Chat - Peterborough (ON) - May 4th, 2019 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Champ Chat - Montreal (QC) - May 11th, 2019 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Champ Chat - Victoria (BC) - May 17th, 2019 - 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Girl's Run - Canmore (AB) - Saturday - May 25th, 2019 - 8:00 am - 9:30 am
- Girl's Run - Canmore (AB) - Sunday - May 26th, 2019 - 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- Summit 2019 - Calgary (AB) - November 3rd, 2019 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm