Fast and Female Australia, GeraldtonDate/Time
Date(s) - April 5th, 2014
Join us on the beautiful Geraldton Foreshore for our Triathlon Skills and more event!
Regardless of ability or experience, this female only event in Geraldton gives all girls and women ages 9 and above a chance to learn triathlon and fitness skills in a fun and supportive environment.
This event will occur as part of the Endure Batavia Triathlon Festivities! Right after our event you can stay down at the Foreshore for an inspirational talk from some of the best triathletes in Australia!
We are very excited and so honoured to be part of this event and we really hope you will be too!
Here is a quick run down of this action packed day:
11-11:30– Day of Registration and participant package pick up
11:30-11:50 – Goal Setting Workshop
11:50-12:00– Get Ready for Active Stations
12:00-1:40 – Active Stations (20minutes per a station) Bike Skills, Tire Changing, Transition, Strength/Agility and Speed, Dance and Games.
1:40- 2:10 – Nutrition Workshop & Elite Ambassador Inspirational Chat
2:10-2:30 – Yoga Class
2:30-2:45 – Close
What to bring:
1) A bike, if you have one, if not there will be a few available for you to use, however bringing your own bike or borrowing one is recommended!
2) Running Shoes
3) Towel (for yoga and to wipe off any sweat!)
4) Water Bottle – Water and refreshments will be available, however you are encouraged to start with a full bottle of water from home – no problem if you forget!
7) Don’t forget to bring your mom, sister, aunt, friends, guardian or any other female you can think of!
Online registration is $20 and includes a participant package, nutrition workshop and snack, goal setting workshop and materials and all of the event programming throughout the day.
Online Registration closes on 4 April 2014 at 12:00pm (Lunch Time)
Day of Registration is available – it is $25 on the day, at the moment we can only take cash but are working on providing other forms of payment.
Register here: http://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/fast-and-female-australia-inc-geraldton-wa-triathlon-skills-and-more-tickets-7206608159
Our Elite Ambassadors!
Wow do we have some amazing and inspiring women to introduce you to!
NIkeisha Hodder, Javelin Athlete and Katey Gibb, WA Triathlete will be on hand to provide an inspirational chat and answer any of your questions…be sure to check our website and facebook page for their profiles!
For more information about all of our Ambassadors in Australia and to find out more about our organistaion, head on over to www.fastandfemaleaustralia.org
The Endure Batavia Triathlon!
Would you like to take on the Endure Batavia Triathlon? have a team you could enter? Check out the Geraldton Triathlon Associations Webpage for all the details of the amazing race!
We can’t wait to see you on 4 April 2014 at 11:00am!
- Champ Chat - Peterborough (ON) - May 4th, 2019 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Champ Chat - Montreal (QC) - May 11th, 2019 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Champ Chat - Victoria (BC) - May 17th, 2019 - 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Girl's Run - Canmore (AB) - Saturday - May 25th, 2019 - 8:00 am - 9:30 am
- Girl's Run - Canmore (AB) - Sunday - May 26th, 2019 - 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- Summit 2019 - Calgary (AB) - November 3rd, 2019 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm