Power Hour – Elmira (ON)Date/Time
Date(s) - December 28th, 2018
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Woolwich Memorial Centre
Fast and Female Power Hour presented by Laurier Athletics in Elmira, ON
Join us for an afternoon of empowerment through sports during the University Challenge Cup in Elmira, ON! This Power Hour includes a Leadership activity, inspirational Chat, and Q&A with our Fast and Female Ambassadors, autographs, and more. Participants will enjoy high-quality face-to-face time with female athlete role models and learn about leadership. This Power Hour is taking place during the University Challenge Cup so we HIGHLY encourage you to stick around after the event to take in a game and cheer on some seriously inspiring female athletes! Keep an eye out for the full tournament schedule – coming soon.
Fast and Female Ambassadors: list coming soon!
WHEN: Friday, Dec 28th, 2018 from 1:30pm – 3:30pm EST
WHERE: Woolwich Memorial Centre 24 Snyder Ave South, Elmira, ON, N3B2Z6
WHO: Girls ages 12-16 years old
- Online registration closes Wednesday, Dec 26th at 11:59 pm EST. Day of event registration is $10
- If the cost of this event is a barrier, please email email@example.com
- Leadership module + take-home handout
- Fast and Female Autographed Poster
CHAMP CHAT SCHEDULE:
- 1:15pm – Check-in / Registration
- 1:30 pm – Welcome to Fast and Female / Introduce Ambassadors
- 1:40pm – Power Hour MIND Curriculum – The Leadership Within All of Us
- 2:25pm – Break
- 2:35 pm – Inspirational Chat and Q&A with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 3:05pm – Closing remarks
- 3:10pm – Autographs & Photos
- 3:30pm – Event Conclusion
WHAT TO BRING:
- A friend with you (send them the registration link)!
- Water bottle and a healthy snack
Donate Today! Please consider making a donation to support Fast and Female Canada programs. Visit www.fastandfemale.com/donatenow for more details.