Champ Chat – Saskatoon (SK)Date/Time
Date(s) - September 8th, 2019
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sasktel Soccer Centre
Fast and Female Champ Chat presented by Sask Sport Inc. and the City of Saskatoon in Saskatoon, SK.
Join us for a day of empowerment through sports for females during the Saskatoon, SK Champ Chat and try a variety of fun sports and more! This Champ Chat includes inspirational small group chats, Q&A and autographs with our Fast and Female Ambassadors, where you will enjoy high quality face-to-face time with these female athlete role models.
The goals of Champ Chats are:
- Socialize in a non-competitive environment.
- Be inspired by female role models.
- Experience and encourage varied physical literacy.
- Have fun! Celebrate girls and women in sport.
- Keep girls healthy, happy, and active in sports.
Fast and Female Ambassadors:
- Ambassador list coming soon!
WHEN: Sunday, September 8th, 2019 from 10:00am – 4:30pm CST
WHERE: Sasktel Soccer Centre, 150 Nelson Road, Saskatoon SK S7S 1P5
WHO: Girls ages 8-18 years old
- Online registration closes Wednesday, September 4th at 11:59pm CST.
- Fast and Female Technical T-shirt
- Healthy Snack
- Fast and Female Autographed Poster
CHAMP CHAT SCHEDULE:
The schedule for the day consists of 6 fun activity stations, each being approx. 45 mins. Girls will be organized into groups of 25, with each group rotating through the schedule, allowing all participants to enjoy each of the following six awesome activities/sports:
- Champ Chat and Autographs with Fast & Female Ambassadors
- Make your won snack with our Sport Dietitian
- Wheelchair Basketball
- 9:00 – 9:30am – Check-in/Registration/Group IceBreaker
- 9:30 – 12:30 pm – Activity/Sports stations with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 12:30 – 1:00 pm – Lunch for ALL
- 1:00 – 4:00 pm – Activity/Sports stations with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 4:00 – 4:30 pm– Wrap up, event conclusion
WHAT TO BRING:
- A friend with you!
- Water bottle and healthy snacks
- Active clothing and gym shoes
- Champ Chat - Saskatoon (SK) - September 8th, 2019 - 10:00 am - 4:30 pm