Champ Chat – Lethbridge (AB)Date/Time
Date(s) - June 21st, 2019
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Fast and Female Champ Chat presented by the Lethbridge Sport Council and Alberta Sport Development Centre South West in Lethbridge, AB
Join us for an afternoon of empowerment through sports in Lethbridge, AB! This Champ Chat includes an inspirational Chat and Q&A with our Fast and Female Ambassadors, yoga, autographs, and more! Participants will enjoy high quality face-to-face time with female athlete role models.
The goals of Champ Chats are:
- Socialize in a non-competitive environment.
- Be inspired by female role models.
- Experience and encourage varied physical literacy.
- Have fun! Celebrate girls and women in sport.
- Keep girls healthy, happy, and active in sports.
Fast and Female Ambassadors:
- Ambassador list coming soon!
WHEN: Friday, June 21, 2019 from 2:00pm – 5:00pm MST
WHERE: Lethbridge College, 3000 College Drive South, Lethbridge AB T1K 1L6
WHO: Girls ages 8-14 years old, Girls 15-18 Leaders in Training (LIT)
- Online registration closes Tuesday June 18th at 11:59pm MST. Day of event registration is $25
- Fast and Female Technical T-shirt
- Healthy Snack
- Fast and Female Autographed Poster
CHAMP CHAT SCHEDULE:
- 1:30pm – Check-in / Registration / Icebreakers
- 2:00pm – Welcome to Fast and Female / Introduce Ambassadors / Group Photo
- 2:15pm – Physical Activity Circuit with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 3:15pm – Snack Break
- 3:20pm – Inspirational Chat and Q&A with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 3:50pm – Break
- 4:00pm – Group Activity Session
- 4:30pm – Autographs & Photos
- 5:00pm – Event Conclusion
WHAT TO BRING:
- A friend with you!
- Water bottle and healthy snacks
- Active clothing and gym shoes
- Yoga mat (optional)