Canadian Ski Marathon Champ CampDate/Time
Date(s) - February 8th, 2014
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Join us for an evening of athletic inspiration for girls ages 9-19 years old with Fast and Female ambassadors, Rosanna Tomiuk, a national team water polo player, Pan-Am medalist, turned songstress and life coach and Sue Holloway, the first woman and first Canadian to compete in both Summer and Winter Olympic Games in the same year ( Innsbruck, 1976, cross-country skiing and Montréal, 1976, canoe-kayak sprint). She has also won 2 Olympic Medals in canoe-kayak sprint at the Summer Olympic Games in Los Angeles. The event will be hosted during the Canadian Ski Marathon, North America’s longest and oldest Nordic ski tour!
Where: Fairmont Château Montebello
When: February 8th, 5 to 6:30 PM
What to Bring: Participants should wear comfortable athletic clothes and bring a water bottle. We await lots of pink!!
Cost: $20 in advance or $25 at the door (cash and cheque only if purchased at the door- NO credit or debit please). Registration closes Friday, February 7th at midnight.
All levels of skill and ability welcome, young athletes from other sports also welcome.
Participation includes a Fast and Female buff (value of $23), guided yoga, motivational story and song by Rosanna, inspiration segment and healthy snack.
- Champ Chat - Peterborough (ON) - May 4th, 2019 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Champ Chat - Montreal (QC) - May 11th, 2019 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Champ Chat - Victoria (BC) - May 17th, 2019 - 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Girl's Run - Canmore (AB) - Saturday - May 25th, 2019 - 8:00 am - 9:30 am
- Girl's Run - Canmore (AB) - Sunday - May 26th, 2019 - 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- Summit 2019 - Calgary (AB) - November 3rd, 2019 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm