Champ Chat – Victoria (BC)Date/Time
Date(s) - September 30th, 2018
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Fast and Female Champ Chat presented by Frontrunners and hosted by PISE in Victoria, BC
Join us for an afternoon of empowerment through sports during our Champ Chat in Victoria, BC! This Champ Chat includes an inspirational Chat and Q&A with our Fast and Female Ambassadors, yoga, autographs, and more! Participants will enjoy high quality face-to-face time with female athlete role models.
The goals of Champ Chats are:
- Socialize in a non-competitive environment.
- Be inspired by female role models.
- Experience and encourage varied physical literacy.
- Have fun! Celebrate girls and women in sport.
- Keep girls healthy, happy, and active in sports.
Fast and Female Ambassadors:
- Ambassador list coming soon!
WHEN: Sunday, Sept 30th, 2018 from 12:00pm – 3:00pm PST
WHERE: Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence, 4371 Interurban Road, Victoria BC, V9E2C5
WHO: Girls ages 8-18 years old
- Online registration closes Friday, Sept 28th at 11:59pm PST. Day of event registration is $35
- Fast and Female L.L.Bean Technical T-shirt
- Healthy Snack
- Fast and Female Autographed Poster
CHAMP CHAT SCHEDULE:
- 11:30am – Check-in / Registration / Icebreakers
- 12:00pm – Welcome to Fast and Female / Introduce Ambassadors / Group Photo
- 12:15pm – Physical Activity Circuit with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 1:15pm – Inspirational Chat and Q&A with Fast and Female Ambassadors and Snack Break
- 2:00pm – Yoga / Dance Session
- 2:30pm – Autographs & Photos
- 3:00pm – Event Conclusion
WHAT TO BRING:
- A friend with you!
- Water bottle and healthy snacks
- Active clothing and gym shoes
- Yoga mat (optional)
Donate Today! Please consider making a donation to support Fast and Female Canada programs. Visit www.fastandfemale.com/donatenow for more details.