Fast and Female Champ Chat presented by TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre in Spruce Grove (AB)
Join us for an afternoon of empowerment through sports during our TransAlta Tri Leisure Champ Chat in Spruce Grove, AB! This Champ Chat includes an inspirational Chat and Q&A with our Fast and Female Ambassadors, physical activity circuit, autographs, and more! Participants will enjoy high quality face-to-face time with female athlete role models.
The goals of Champ Chats are:
- Socialize in a non-competitive environment.
- Be inspired by R.E.A.L (relatable, empowering, athletic leaders) role models.
- Experience and encourage varied physical literacy.
- Have fun! Celebrate girls and women in sport.
- Keep all girls healthy and active in sports.
Fast and Female Ambassadors:
- Ambassador list coming soon!
WHEN: Friday, October 11, 2019, from 10 am – 1 pm., EST
WHEN: Saturday, February 15, 2020, from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. MT
WHERE: TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre, 221 Jennifer Heil Way, Spruce Grove (AB)
WHO: Self-identified girls, ages 8-14 years old
- Online registration closes Thursday, February 13 at 11:59pm MST. Day of event registration is $20
- If the registration price for this event is a concern or a barrier, please email us at email@example.com
- Fast and Female T-shirt
- Healthy Snack
- Fast and Female Autographed Poster
CHAMP CHAT SCHEDULE:
- 2:30 – 3:00 pm: Registration and check-in
- 3:00 – 3:30 pm: Welcomes, Group Ice Breaker, Group Photo
- 3:30 – 3:45 pm: Group Warm-Up
- 3:45 – 4:45 pm: Physical Activity Circuit
- 4:45 – 5:00 pm: Snack break
- 5:00 – 5:45 pm: Ambassador Q&A
- 5:45 – 6:00 pm: Closing, Autographs, Photos, Goodbyes
- 6:00 pm: Event Conclusion
WHAT TO BRING:
- Water bottle and healthy snacks
- Active clothing and gym shoes
- Yoga mat (optional)
Donate Today! Please consider making a donation to support Fast and Female Canada programs. Visit www.fastandfemale.com/donatenow for more details.
Fast and Female events are open to ALL girls. Everyone is included and everyone is welcome. If your daughter/participant you are registering needs additional support or if there’s anything we should know ahead of time, please email us and let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org