Fast and Female Champ Chat presented by Pembina at the Coop FIS Cross Country World Cup in Canmore (AB)
Join us for an afternoon of empowerment through sports during our Fast and Female Champ Chat, presented by Pembina, in Canmore, AB! This event will be run following the last race of the day at the Coop FIS Cross Country World Cup, organized by the Alberta World Cup Society. This Champ Chat includes an inspirational Chat and Q&A with our Fast and Female Ambassadors, physical activity circuit, autographs, and more! Participants will enjoy high quality face-to-face time with female athlete role models.
The goals of Champ Chats are:
- Socialize in a non-competitive environment.
- Be inspired by R.E.A.L (relatable, empowering, athletic leaders) role models.
- Experience and encourage varied physical literacy.
- Have fun! Celebrate girls and women in sport.
- Keep all girls healthy and active in sports.
Fast and Female Ambassadors:
- Ambassador list coming soon!
WHEN: Sunday, March 21, 3030 from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. MT
WHO: Self-identified girls, ages 8-18 years old
- Online registration closes Thursday, March 19 at 11:59pm MST.
- Fast and Female T-shirt
- Healthy Snack
- Fast and Female Autographed Poster
CHAMP CHAT SCHEDULE:
- 12:30pm – Check-in / Registration / Icebreakers
- 1:00pm – Welcome to Fast and Female / Introduce Ambassadors / Group Photo
- 1:30pm – Physical Activity Circuit with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 2:30pm – Snack Break
- 2:45pm – Inspirational Chat and Q&A with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 3:15pm – Break
- 3:30pm – Group Activity
- 3:50pm – Autographs & Photos
- 4:00pm – Event Conclusion
WHAT TO BRING:
- Water bottle and healthy snacks
- Active clothing and gym shoes
- Yoga mat (optional)
Donate Today! Please consider making a donation to support Fast and Female Canada programs. Visit www.fastandfemale.com/donatenow for more details.
Fast and Female events are open to ALL girls. Everyone is included and everyone is welcome. If your daughter/participant you are registering needs additional support or if there’s anything we should know ahead of time, please email us and let us know: email@example.com