FAST AND FEMALE AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE ARE PRESENTED BY PLATINUM SPONSOR:
Fast and Female is committed to promoting the empowerment of women through sports using various means. One of these means is to publicly acknowledge – on a yearly basis – regional (provincial) stakeholders who have positively transcended and promoted Fast and Female’s mission and vision. The Fast and Female Awards of Excellence presented by Buff are intended to recognize and celebrate all those stakeholders, from female youth athletes, parents, coaches, leaders, and clubs
The Fast and Female Awards of Excellence presented by Buff are intended to:
- Showcase the contributions of individual and col
lective stakeholders in advancing the quality of sports programming for girls in sports.
- Encourage the ongoing promotion of Fast and Female’s values within the athletic community.
- Grow the awareness for Fast and Female’s program by generating news-worthy profiles on the winners.
- Recognize the dedication of exceptional individuals.
- Create role models within Fast and Female’s community.
The awards are intended to recognize individuals who have made a positive impact in their region in the following categories:
- Female Junior Athlete of the Year (8-11 years old)
- Female Junior Athlete of the Year (12-14 years old)
- Female Junior Athlete of the Year (15-18 years old)
- Parent of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- Sports Leader of the Year
- Club of the Year
- Event of the Year
A committee formed by officials from Fast and Female will select the winners. The committee will rely on applications to assess the candidatures of nominees for all awards. All applications will remain confidential.
Awards will be publicly acknowledged the following year at Fast and Female Summits throughout the year.
Applicants can submit their candidatures or individuals can nominate one or multiple candidates online prior to December 31 of each year. The application form can be found below.