Fast and Female Ambassadors volunteer their time to come to Fast and Female events across the country and inspire the girls to be healthy, happy, and active in sports.
- Must attend at least 1 Fast and Female event per year on a volunteer basis
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must fit one of the following categories:
- Elite Athlete
- Sport Expert
- Allow Fast and Female and our sponsors to use your name and image in the promotion of the organization and our events.
- Help us promote Fast and Female events by sharing event details on social media and reaching out to your sport network.
- Participate in Fast and Female fundraising events.
- Wear Fast and Female apparel featuring our sponsor’s logos.
- Align with Fast and Female’s inclusive identity; values, ethics, mission, and vision.
Fast and Female agrees to:
- Profile you as a Fast and Female Ambassador and promote your personal achievements via social media channels.
- Provide you with an electronic copy of the Fast and Female logo for use on your website, email signature, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter accounts.
- Support you in identifying yourself a Fast and Female Ambassador on your resume. We can provide reference letters as needed.
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately after submitting your F&F Ambassador application identifying that your application was received.
- Fast and Female reviews applications quarterly. At the end of each quarter a member of the F&F team will send new applicants an acceptance letter via email
- Questions, please email, Canada inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org or USA inquires: email@example.com.
Updated: December 2017